Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life is but an endless series of Details.

OMG so freakin excited!
where do i begin?!
yeeeeee!!!
ok sorry.
had to let it out.In fact,I just did a happy dance(:
It’s been a good week.Perfect way to start the weekend.
and speaking of the weekend,guess where this little overachiever is headed.
need a hint??dream on fellas.haha

First let me say,I love all my family and friends!!
Love, love, love, love them!!!



Suddenly it's March.Time flies,doesn't it?
I like March though.

cause it's my birthday!!haha.
Some of my favorite memories growing up were my childhood birthdays.
every year,my mom would sneak into my bedroom,
turn on the lights,jump on my bed and sing me happy birthday.
All before sunrise.I loved it.
I would then open my presents and start the day off right!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been an amazing Birthday!!
though I feel like I've been on the go,go,go like nonstop,
I've had one of the best birthmonths ever!!!
gawd I'm old.




and now I leave you with year 19.
drumroll please
.........................
................
..........
.....
....
.....
.......
.................
.......
........
...
...
..
MY B'DAY CAKE.


Anyway,thank you for playing along peeps.
I know I can be a bit much during birthmonth but what can I say...??
It only happens once a year ;)
{my life just flashed before our eyes}
Pictures below:don't think I have words for how much I love these pictures.





I had the best time of my life with my best friend,SHARON LEE
and as always,It was a great time.
We communicated with our eyes about the loud people next to us.
We gossiped,we remembered,we shared the most beautiful memories.
love you babe!





above: I got a masseuse who gives free services.








I just want to say thank you guys for giving such a heartfelt card.
You people are absolutely wonderful and I appreciate everything!

above:Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes!
It meant a lot(:




I had a fantastic day.I am another year older.
Another year,hopefully wiser.
Another year just better.
Let's be real...
The last year of my life was FULL of changes
and growth {sometimes not so fun}
and learning lessons.
The next year of my life is going to be freaking fantastic
if I may say so.
{I may.}

P.S. What a wonderful life I've had!
I only wish I'd realized it sooner!gahh.
note:Have a wonderful weekend!
Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment