Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our patience payed off.

Hello,you all!
I hope your week is going well so far!
There has been so much going on this week for me,
complete madness!
With English Drama Presentation,Business Statistics Paper,Quizzes,
Morning classes,Business Management Project and
all the other everyday things that are tapping me on the shoulder,
it has been exhausting!!!gahh.
So let’s begin shall we…..
Speaking of English Drama Presentation,
My group members and I did a pretty good job=)
Even though we had limited time to practice,we still rock the stage!
hahahahaha
Anyway,here is a glimpse of what's happening behind the scenes:
note:More pictures are uploaded in facebook:
Feel Free to watch the video which has been recorded and uploaded in facebook.
Title:Lamb to the slaughter
Mrs.Mary & Mr.Patrick




(The cast)

above:the refrigerator & the leg of the lamb.
____________________________________
I haven't posted about the challenge in a few days,
so I thought I would give you an update!
I thought you may be thinking I had abandoned it,
absolutely not!
I'm in a very good mood.
I have several exciting things to share with you all.
Ok,so you might not be as excited as me,
but act like it,mmmk?
Lately,I've met tonnes of great people (:
{In and Off-campus}
Life has been good to me & there's no better feeling in the world!
So happy that it happened this way =)
I've been going through alot of changes like never before.
Just there's so many things that are making me so happy everyday.
anyway,here are the movies I've watched:






note: I apologize for slacking on the updates :)

But nowadays,I've been so so busy!!Sry ya^^

P.S. I WILL DARE TO DO JUST WHAT I DO.

BE JUST WHAT I AM,

AND DANCE WHENEVER I WANT TO.

OH YES I WILL BE BACK...

Have a beautiful day,everyone!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment