Thursday, March 25, 2010

You were my Something.



P.S. This post is specially typed in black and white for a very special person. * dun blush*HAHA

I don't know where to begin.It all started with a with a glance.But in that person I've found everything I ever dreamed of.This person has an overwhelming passion for life.When this person looks at me,it's like this person's staring at the stars.This person see's a beauty I can't even hope to ever see.This person can look into my soul,without me saying a thing this person can perfectly articulate everything I've tried so hard to hide from everyone.This person can't not touch me,stroke my hand,my back.Nothing could be more beautiful and true =)
BOOBOO is the nicest of em' all! =)
Although there's so much misunderstanding as we grew up,you never back up.You Stood firmly on the cold floor awaiting for the flowers that bloom in spring,the snowflakes that falls in the winter,Oak leaves that scatters on the ground during autumn,and the ladies that comes out with their sexy bikinis during summer.






Thank you Booboo!!!!!!!!
lots of love and care.
=)
see u real soon!toodlesssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment