Friday, March 19, 2010

to my lovely readers...

ugh...
Life gets busy and crazy for me.
Now,even though life is crazy-busy,I'm so glad to be doing it all.

I'm So Glad This Week Is Over =)

I'm so happy we'll be having a one-week break!!

BTW,....if you're new around here,
you will quickly learn that my greatest inspirations come from
quotes OR music.
it amazes me
how they can touch my heart so deeply
and connect me to someone who,
at one point in their lives,were feeling the exact same way I am now.


Quotes of the Day:
“If you want to live a happy life,tie it to a goal,not to people or things.”

heck yea.
The sun shone like I've never seen it shine before.
Food has never tasted that good.
The wind felt like it was hugging me and playing with my hair.
The birds were singing.My nose was loving the smell of the water.
blah.Life's good.
part of me wants to build up my wall higher
&
stronger so I feel safe and know I won't get hurt =)


I am so content right now with where my life has brought me so far.
My life is in no way perfect{Nobody's perfect},
but I'm proud to say that I can wake up every morning
with a smile on my face.
=)

my family and friends are healthy.
I have a roof over my head.
I live in a beautiful city =)


*butterflies*



Anyway,
Life is an incredible blessing that is often times overlooked.
I've learned to count my blessings

&

hold everyone I care about extremely close to my heart.
*cries*
_______________________________
Below are some pictures uploaded in random order:
note:Picca's are taken during the Preliminary round for our English Drama Presentation.
More pictures are uploaded in facebook.
P.S. yeah..I die thinking about the embarrassment.
I look hideous!!LOLx

you guys are amazing!!
the happiness I have from largest to tiniest things that you people had done

&

support is too much for words (:

here is to taking chances...





when life slows down,
I promise I'll update more often ya ^^
Happy Weekend,x's and o's to all of you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment