Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My life has been a rollercoater this past month.

Seriously last week was amazing.
Friends.
Staying up late.
Midnight supper.
Sneaking in and out.
Movies and Popcorn.
McD.
Window shopping.
Photo shoots.
Experiencing the life of a 'saleswoman'.
Screaming and laughing in public :D
Drama.
Heating up fried food inside a sandwich toaster!!haha
Running back and forth like a soccer team =)
I got to rock my shorts and plaid shirt last weekend,
I was so stinking giddy.
_____________________________
Let me start off by sayinG.......
I am NOT a morning person.
I need my breakfast before I can even sway to opening an eyelid!
So,this morning was a COMPLETE shocker.
I woke to birds chirping,sweet little chirping birdies...
It was music to my ears & it was yet so peaceful to wake up to!
So,Today my friends,........
I am all smiles,sparkles and brunch'd up =)
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
" I'm feeling Alive!! =) "
Oh yes,it was BEAUTIFUL last week.
I was in love with the
SHINING SUN and WARM weather.
Mr. Sun
was so bright I figured it was smart to keep my peepers safe.
Inside too :)

X's and O's
,
Renee aka Booboo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment