Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not going back,I'm moving ahead =)

So,I guess sometimes when you put what you want out there,
the universe listens and responds.
Or something like that.
{wow,I am getting all Secret-ish in here.weird.}
Anyways,so um yeah.
my Question:DARE to Dream??
Looking back to why I ever started blogging in the first place,
I am reminded that at one time I had dreams.
At one time I was willing to give up everything based solely on a dream.
Whatever happened to that dream?
I have started asking myself this question for the past few months,
wondering if my dream died.
I don't have any motivation to move forward,
no confidence to proceed,
no gusto to finish.
Its like,all that I ever wanted seems unattainable.
So,that makes me think,is this just my dream?
Is this desire NOT from the Lord?
How can my life be so different from what I desire?
Some days are just harder for me than others.
Some days,
I definitely have to fight the feelings that I have missed my calling,
and this is just one of those days.
I feel that I may be wasting my life on what I can do,
rather than what God WILL do.
P.S. I no longer want to desire something that seems impossible.
I know that the Lord didn't want me to speak those words.
*
*
*
*
V
So, do I dare to dream?
That's what I must face right now.
Do I dare to face tomorrow knowing that what
I have in my heart may never come to pass?
Gahh!!
Anyway,
Hump day already??
That's what she said.No,seriously though...
it's Friday already?!
This week has just flown by so far.
=)

Dear Mother Nature,
Thanks for the perfect weather this weekend.
It couldn't have come at a more better time.
Keep rockin' it so I won't have to direct a throat punch in your direction.

So,another weekend has come and gone.
=(
I hope you all had some time to unwind.
I'm not ready quite yet,but Monday is going to come regardless
so I hope you all have a good one.
And dear readers,please don't forget...
Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you peeps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment