Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I needed all the lifting up I could get=)

So,what is it that takes away our security?
What is it that makes us feel so insignificant?
I can only think of one answer:
"Satan is trying to steal our joy."
{Satan will make sin look so good that you won't even care that its bad.}
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think the biggest battle that women face is
"fear of being too much,"
and "fear of being not enough."
We compete to no ends with each other,
rarely feel genuinely happy with each others successes,
and never feel content to be just who we are.
Anothers womans success makes us feel that we have some how failed.
The beauty of woman is found true in her heart.
Have you ever met a woman that was so beautiful on the inside that you never even noticed her outward appearance?
THAT is exactly how we are to come across=)
We are not to act out in our insecurities,
but to always act out in love.
P.S. I have been plagued by the following phrase my entire life:
"Great things are in store for you Renee!!"

=)




btw,I'm eager to get my navel pierced.
0_0

I'm 100% tired sometimes,
but i will stay awake just to talk to you.
Just look how sweet I am!hahaha.
You better kiss my toes!LOL
P.S. Dear Readers,
Have a great week!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment