Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I wanted to be the one who was different.


Hello there!Long time,no talk,right?
I missed y'all, as usual :)
So a good guy friend of mine tried to explain to me that
*not all men are bad.*
Well in a lot of ways it's true but.....
Oh whatever.
There is no real conclusion to this,because its undescribable.
But I have realized That kind of perfectness does not exist in a person.
It exists in a connection,a relationship =)
That is what love is.
Love is that person who isn't necessarily perfect,
but it perfect for you. *awww!!*
P.S. Stopped searching for that perfect guy,
for that perfect relationship,for that perfect life.
because it will come to you naturally (:
___________________________________
There are few moments in life in which I believe we'll find true happiness,
a moment in which everything stands still
and..
every emotion,thought or worry is gone,
and...
you're a single soul floating in a world of ecstasy.
Its a feeling I wouldn't trade for anything =)


P.S. I can go and conquer the world
and make my wildest dreams come true (:
{just watch me *big smiles*}
God bless ya'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment