Thursday, April 1, 2010

Perfect timing.


Hello,everyone!Can I get an 'amen' that it's Holy Thursday?!
Thank you :D
How are you people lar?
Can I just say that today was possibly the longest day ev-er?!
I hope your day wasn't as exhausting as mine!
These days...thursday nights are quickly becoming a weekend night for me
=)

It's very thoughtful of him to get me this "palm leaf"{hey jonathan tx 4 telling me what leaf is this!!hahaha}from church.It's said to give protection =)So,I placed it above my bed.Hopefully,It can chase away nightmares!!Gahh.❤

Truth is :*its just a symbol so that we could use it on ash wednesday*

its blessed tho. {info frm johnny}

P.S. Have you ever met someone and immediately adored them

and wished you lived closer to them?❤

This is how I'm feeling right now (:

Happy Stinkin Thursday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment