Monday, June 7, 2010

Being a princess is simply Fabulous lar.

I want a life where I stay in the Presidential Suite and call on people to bring me chocolate covered gummy bears and champagne.And,I'll wear a silk robe all day long.And take bubble baths....and wear false eyelashes to bed.having a traveling stylist on hand in case something is puckering weird Or when I'm feeling fat and need someone to throw me in something that looks like a trash bag,but sexy.swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeett!!Very seriously in fact,I won't apologize for who I am....for the flaws and the quirks,and the awkward things I say,or how sometimes I linger a little too long in a conversation because I don't know how to get out of it.Or how sometimes I talk too much about random shit in front of strangers.Or that I want to be famous and see my name in lights and do VIP shit...with private jets???...and umbrella holders....????(too much?)Things of that nature.I certainly won't apologize for the things I say on this blog....now,or in the past.In the meantime I'm gonna grab a bar of chocolate but before that...I want to share a very hilarious yet gross picture I copied and paste from facebook lar okay.
Does this picture gives you an appetite for a slice of delicious warm chocolate cake????hahahahaha...........



above:FYI-This is not a picture I copy and paste from facebook or google image okay.it's a picture of my brother's stomach.scary sial.He's frickin' damn skinny man{like an anorexic person siut}He's already 14 years old but he looks and acts like a 10 year old.Hmmm.....like science said *boys mature slower than girls do*.Guess wad???In My Kindergarten Classroom pictures rite,I'm like the tallest chic in class le and during primary school I would be the tallest freak in the classroom and the stupid teacher are always picking on me *they would asked me to climb the tables and chairs to hang the curtains,flags,random pictures of god knows who lar,clean the damn dirty fan and the stupid guys would be peeking up my skirt looking at my panties.shit sial.thank god I was smart enuff to wear shorts inside or else rugi sial!hahahaha.I've always hated my height and I still remember clearly how I would hunch my back so much during assembly session cuz I was ashamed of my damn height *my sister's friends claimed that they would only see my head out of the hundreds of people standing around me....wtf???malu sial*.People would give me names such as giraffe,tebu,ladder,stick?wth!!,tinggi,giant {practically anything to describe a tall and lanky person lar}Ok lar.signing off now coz there's morning classes tomorrow.argh.one word:SUCKS!
bye readerssss.....
the *princess* wants to have her beauty sleep now.till then.chaoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment