Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Run away.


I need to get out of here.. and f a s t.
Any good weekend getaway suggestions?
If I could have it my way.....I'd totally be in Fiji right now.
It's gorgeous there,isn't it?

-------------------------------------------
Just some random questions and MY ANSWERS.
So,if you wish to play along.....pls feel free do to so ya ^^
would you rather.......



be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Intelligent,no question.




go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without
washing your hair for a year?
Go without washing my hair.
I feel disgusting if I don't brush my teeth at least once a day.




be rich or famous?
Rich.Fame means absolutely nothing to me.




have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Shoes!Give me shoes!
I could give or take makeup.
It's nice,but it's hard to live without shoes.They protect your feet!





be able to sing or be able to dance?
I'm going to stick with what I am actually able to do here and say dance.





be stranded on a deserted island or in the desert?
Island.I love the beach and couldn't imagine living without it.






have a computer or a tv?
Computer.Endless entertainment is at your fingertips!








wear polka dots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes.They're classic!





drink out of a teacup or a mug?
While teacups are pretty,they're too delicate and small for me,so I'll take my mug.





receive a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Flowers,they don't add the pounds,and they make my life prettier.







get a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
A hug.They always make me feel better.A kiss is hit or miss.








wear converse tennis shoes or stilettos?
Converse.If we're going for life,I choose comfort over fashion.






meet johnny depp or robert pattinson?
Johnny Depp.More impressive resume.Period.hahaha





drink a cup of coffee or a cup of tea?
Although I heart COFFEE and try to drink it daily,I am not human without my morning cup of tea.So,I choose TEA (:




live somewhere sunny or cold?
Sunny.I get depressed without sun.Malaysians....wad u expect lar.





have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House.Who cares about the car?It's where you live that counts.





be kind or funny?
Kind... funny entertains but doesn't really get you anywhere without kindness.






wear a necklace or a ring?
Well,if you look at me today,the clear answer is ring!
I wear my ring always,but sometimes (like today) I forget to put a necklace on.






laugh or smile?
Laugh.Does a body good.





love or be loved?
It is impossible to be loved without loving,so I choose love.



=)


Have a great weekend peeps!
Let me know what you're up to,if you wish. :)
I have no plans,other than emo-ing at home.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment