Monday, June 7, 2010

I just may be insane.


Can't Believe how little I've Written lately.This is so unlike me.
I think I've been distracted by life.
Funny how that happens.*smiles*
I've been busy being social,shopping and catching up on all the things I seem to constantly put off,yet I really feel no further ahead than when I started.*sighs*
This weekend has been so quiet and for the last few days I've been a rotten mood,
so I hadn't made any big weekend plans just out of pure negativity.
I asked myself:"Where do you see yourself in ten years?"
I'm at a loss for words.
Do people really have an answer for this question?
Am I the only person who hasn't a clue?
Has no plan?
I wish I was the kind of person who had direction.a plan.a destiny.
The kind of person that happens to life,not the kind that lets life happen to them.
And it's not like I've just taken a wrong turn off the beaten path....
I've never had a path....
I've never had a course...
and although I don't regret much that has happened thus far,
everything seems to be more by chance than by choice with me.
This makes me wonder if I'm the classic underachiever.
sorry,I'm still stuck on the whole....
more by chance than choice......thing.
I have GOT to figure this out....
otherwise....where the hell WILL I be in ten years?!*sigh*
---------------------------------------------------

Lately my eyes are burning from tears shed earlier *sibeh emotional sial*.They sting out of loss and out of pain.Somehow I know things will never be the same again lar.Sometimes it's the right choice lar.Even with all the support in the world.....we still fall apart sometimes and not even one kind samaritan are there to help me out *sigh*.........And dammit things are never what they seem.You think you know.you think you understand and poof they disappear like a bad dream.It's not as easy as you thought okay.it takes a lot of courage to grow up.it takes a lot of suffering to be happy!!!!!Argh all I want to do now is to crawl into bed,pull the covers over my head and not crawl back out again until the time is through.{This wasn't meant to be a poem...it is what it is....don't critique...it's just not worth your effort.}My muscles ache and I don't want to go class =(
my face look sibeh innocent siut.I'm not trying to say i'm not innocent now okay but is just that now I......*cough* look more *cough* ma.....ture.hahahahaha.{feel like barfing ryte??}

I've met a few amazing people.I see it as a "sign".....as a luck of the draw....the timing was right and it just fit (:
.::to be continued::.

No comments:

Post a Comment