Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm sensitive.Be gentle wid me.

so I’ve been thinking a lot (with my *glasses* on ‘cause it makes me look smarter)…....wakakakakaka
and I’ve come to the conclusion…
I know the meaning of true friendship.
a friendship that’s not based on numbers…the number of comments,the number of followers,the number of people you meet and instantly call your “best friend”.
it’s not about a moving conveyor belt of ever changing friendships.
it’s about the friendships you hold dear,treasure like gold and hope will last forever.
anyway........
for the past couple weekends,I've been keeping it low key.
a little chips here...a little alcohol there...but nothing too crazy.
I plan on saving myself for much more important events...ahem ahem.
therefore over the weekend,I spent the majority of my time watching movies
including kick-ass,shrek forever after,avatar,Ip man 2 and etc...
--------------------------------------------------------
oh shit…i’m in one of those moods again.which can only mean one thing…
it’s time to start cracking skulls around here.
it makes no sense to me to learn that some people intentionally lie,
creating false impressions and images that clearly are not them. pathological liars?maybe.
I call them crazies.
note:being 100% real with yourself and others takes courage,
confidence and also a good intentioned heart…
what comes around goes around.
things catch up always and in the end those who are of poor intentions and character,
are the ones losing out:they lose loved ones,they lose friends,and never fully get to experience life to its fullest,and mostly they never even get to learn who THEY themselves really are.
In the end,those same people will continue living a lie,
pretending to be someone that they’re not.
unfortunately for them,they have one less person they get to fool.
forgive me,I’m having a serious titanic moment right about now.
yes I’m that cheesy.










alright i better go before i start saying things i shouldn’t.
mad love to you real folks and…happy saturday!!
[I'm super nervous and excited lar^^....haiyo can't wait!
class starts on monday and I haven't even get to enjoy my holidays to the maximum!stupid mmu lar coz gv us holiday for only 2 blardy weeks *mana cukup*.I'm happie that I'll be spending my next 3 years with those people whom I love so very much.I seriously don't know what shitt is going to happen but I've just have to wait and see.Things might not work out but wat the fuck...who cares.at least I gv it a shot rtye???dumbass.no further explanation needed here.btw my hand looks frickin' extra long in this picture le.Lol]
stay tuned for more updates.yee!

No comments:

Post a Comment