Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Humble happenings.

This week has been intense.
This week is the second week of my semester.
There are plenty of things to settle.
I'm proud to say that 'I'm not on probation anymore' but sad case....cos my younger sis just passed her driving test.wth man!!so yeah...the [P] sticker will be on car windscreen for another 2 blardy years =(
Why lar so many ppl's birthday falls on june?some more father's day is this sunday[waiseh there's a hole in my pocket]
2 weeks ago while I was eating at the roadside stall all by myself:
Me:*Enjoying my food,enjoying the cool breeze & staring into the distance*
Girl:*Driving really slow,sticking her head out the window,she glanced in my direction and she kept looking back at me.*
Me:*look around me*.I realized that I was the only customer eating at that very moment.
Girl:She made a U-turn at a junction and stopped her car right in front of the table that I was sitting at.She walked towards me and spoke nicely in chinese.{excuse me miss....you understand chinese??}
Me:I was stunned so I simply said No.haha...so she spoke to me in english.LOL
Girl:Have you ever done modeling & catwalk?
Me:*nods*
Girl:I'm a hair stylists and I need a female model for a hair competition & show and I will pay you Rm1500++ if you don't mind being my model.But the problem is I will be cutting your hair really short [something like rihanna's bob hairstyle]
Me:Huh???But.....I don't like short hair wor =(
Girl:Hmm you really don't want ar???Rm 1500++ also you don't want ar??
Me:Sooowiee but my love my hair so very much.
Girl:Nvm lar but if you change your mind than come to the saloon and look for me okay =)
Me:*smiles*...Later on when I got home and I told my mum,she suggested that I give it a shot coz she says that my hair was always long since I was a lil child and it would be great if I give it a change.But the stubborn side of me is begging me not to cut off my precious hair.haha...so yeah....there goes the offer and the MONEY!Lol
Anyways,I hate that every time in an assignment or project,I'm always elected to be the leader[waiseh emotionally,physically drained man!!]
" it's like a heavy burden weighing on my shoulder " =(
assignments are piling up and it's only the second week of the semester.haizzzzzz!!
I'm happy to say that I'm in the cheerleading & photography club.I'm thinking of joining the Judo and squash club too!I used to be in the pingpong club till I'm sick of it cuz I was the ONLY female wei[malu sial...all males only]I was also in the anima club till i realized that this club wasn't fun at all.I wanted to be in the christian fellowship but than their meetings clashes with my timetable so yea...probably next time ba (:
Signing off now!!byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment