Sunday, June 13, 2010

chit chat

well hello lovers!gotta make this a quickie.
I don't have an eloquent post today.
no deep thoughts
no words of encouragement
no funny stories
just my thoughts first thing this morning....


"frozen Ice-cream"!!


&


a simple top tucked into a pair of shorts plus a cute cardigan!!



below:Who said one-piece suits are frumpy?
I'm digging this one.


not forgetting.....
"the hot stuff"....{it's getting hot in here duncha think so?}
I am here to save the day and
give you some of that yummy eye candy you may be missing out on:


Lucas Till is so freakin' adorable!



You are welcome, you are very welcome people:)

Is it alright if we can just cuddle up and chat for a bit?It is seriously my favorite thing to do.Grabbing coffee with a good friend or snuggling with my mom while she is watching her favourite tv show and bugging him,him making me laugh, make my days so bright and happy (:
There has been so much going on lately that I haven't had to blog or do other activities that are on my to-do list.But don't ever feel like you're just running to catch up all the time?My room is a mess and my mind is just as cluttered and I just want to chit chat with you all about something things on my mind.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I just kind of closed myself off to everyone while some things have been going on in my life.It's not to intentionally withdraw,or to hurt anyone's feelings or to be secretive for any reason other than my own thoughts.Have you ever wanted something so badly it hurt?Have you ever been on the edge of something so incredible and feeling no fear at all it take the leap? Yep,that is pretty much where I am at. Normally I would be writing down every single detail and details about those details...but for now nothing. To anyone. Because. Kind of a hard thing to do when I just feel like I am going to burst with emotions about the possibilities. So for now...I just need to make a big wish.What does a girl need to do to make a wish?Do we blow out our birthday candles?Should we look for shooting stars,or wish on the first one we see?Should we pray and hope or wait until 11:11 on the clock?

So,for now....I am just going to "be".Be here in this moment. Be happy.Be here. (Here with my fingers and toes crossed.)

and.......

I'm currently loving...

fruit smoothies!!

and......

I love to cook,and I honestly could,would,eat ice-cream for every meal,every day.

AND

I'm currently not loving...

monday!!urghh.

note:♥Curvy to me is real beauty{it's sucha classic beauty} and if I'm never a size 2-so be it!Eat healthy loves.Workout and feel great and don't beat yourself up over that slice of chocolate cake or curvaceous hips.

here's to a quick and easy week!

I promise to come back and get on a blogging rocket and blog all the way to the moon but as for right now??I have loads of required things to do before I can do that...
and number one on my list??LUNCH before I pass out on the stairs!

xoxo,

Renee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment