Friday, April 9, 2010

Danger can strike at any moment!!

My house just got robbed 3 days ago!!
Arghh.No joke,guys.
Just curious how this could happen even though all the doors are locked!!
Stupid thieves.SOB
These guys gotta be seriously mentally insane !!
When I got back from uni at 5p.m. on a very beautiful tuesday afternoon,
my hse was already being robbed.
There was a police car outside my house while I parking my car into the hse.
At that point,I knew something was wrong.
As I stepped into my car porch,the main door was wide open!!{my heart stops for a second}
I took small steps towards the main door with my fingers crossed,praying hard and hoping that everything was going to be alright.
{luck wasn't on my side}
They had ransacked the entire house.The intruder had taken stuff out of drawers and closets.
* my neatly organized closet =( *
Desks,wardrobes,chests of drawers,closets,every corner or piece of furniture that might conceal anything had been thoroughly ransacked.
The incident happened at around 12 noon while my dad & lil sister was at work,my lil bro was in school,my mummy was at her friend's house and I was in uni....
{busy with my business management project}
No fingerprints were found.dammit!
My dad's savings were all stolen by those bastards.
Since I was a kid,my dad loves collecting coins and keeping em' safely into a "water dispenser bottle".It took him 18 years to save those coins and to reach the top of the water dispenser bottle.But unfortunately,those bastards stole it from him.{poor daddy}Even though it's coins,but that water dispenser bottle contains more than RM8000 okay!*sigh*
20 year old liqueurs was also being stolen.
Gold items and more cash.HAIZZZZZZZZZ!!{no explanation is necessary}
creepy huh??

Anyway.
I have a few things to tell you.well,to remind you really.
I know it's a part of life for people to change,
to mold and shape
into an improved version of yourself.
the thing is,
even though you have so much growing to do,
you're a pretty lovely person already.
please never forget tat ya ^^

I sort of love this picture.
lots of xoo's.
P.S. the look on his face when I smiled at him..priceless.
I opened my heart up to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment