Friday, April 30, 2010

feeling happier than ever.



I'm strong.I may break down and bawl.I may wallow.I may cry hysterically and worry my loved ones over my downers... sowie:) but when I'm done freakin' out the freaks.........
I am SO. MUCH. STRONGER. than I tend to give myself credit for.
Sometimes I just have to laugh at the sky & thank God for leading ME down the crazy beautiful road He's chosen for ME (:




Drum roll please.....


We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,so as to have the life that is waiting for us,ya know?? =)



P.S. Hope your day is spent with people you care about.
I know mine will be :)
I'm tired.
That kind of tired that makes it possible for you to bite someones head off in one moment
&
cry over complete stupidity the next....
I'm pretending the only thing on my to-do list is
"Dream something pretty"!!
My something pretty of choice would be:

A cupcake (:

No comments:

Post a Comment