Thursday, April 8, 2010

definitely maybe.

I love reading blogs for so many reasons.
One of them being that you truly see a little slice of someone's life
and that's fun,
sometimes inspiring
&
always interesting.
{well,maybe not always interesting,but you get the point.}
Maybe what's in my BAG isn't that interesting.
But I always find these types of posts interesting.
LMAO


Anyways.
Here is what is in my BAG everyday.
1. My every day black bag is from Vincci.
It's ginormous and I switch out bags when the occasion calls for it though.

2. Because this bag is so big,I use a a large purse.
{most of the time,I use a boy's wallet cuz large purse is juz damn bulky}
3. HP & Ipod {essential}
4. Lip gloss and perfume.Yes
5. Old Navy sunglasses.{no explanation needed}
6. Keys.Spare change.
7.camera.definitely!


What's in your bag?
Let's play show and tell!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment