Friday, April 2, 2010

Happiness & some Pondering.

Just some things that are making me happy today (:
If I were a month, I'd be May.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday.

If I were a time of day, I'd be afternoon.

If I were a planet, I'd be Saturn.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a seahorse.

If I were a direction, I'd be south.

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a comfy couch.

If I were a liquid, I'd be sweet tea.

If I were a gemstone, I'd be an emerald.

If I were a tree, I'd be a palm tree.

If I were a tool, I'd be pliers.

If I were a flower, I'd be a peony.

If I were a kind of weather,I'd be seventy-five degrees,sunny,with a slight breeze.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a violin.

If I were a color, I'd be white.

If I were an emotion, I'd be peaceful.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a peach.
If I were a sound, I'd be horses hooves on cobble stone.
If I were an element, I'd be air.

If I were a car, I'd be a 1960 Mercedes.

If I were a food, I'd be Italian.

If I were a place, I'd be home.

If I were a material, I'd be silk.

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet.

If I were a scent, I'd be fresh.

If I were an object, I'd be a lamp.
If I were a body part, I'd be the lips.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a wink.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Louboutins.
^^
I'm interested to know,what would you be?


today's challenge:
Do something fun today.
Dance in the living room.
Sing in the shower.
Go shopping.
ShoeHunting.
Midnight supper.
Facebook-ing & Msn-ing till midnight.
Staying up late.
Breakdancing on the bed.
Just HAVE FUN!



Today let's not let anything or anyone bring us down.
Let's make our own happiness today.Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment