Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PCA0035 Computer Assignment.

I've Finally FINISHED my PCA0035 computer assignment!!
I've put so much effort,sweat and tears into this assignment.
I'm so glad it's all finally over!!
There are so many times where I feel like giving up and banging my head against the wall,
but despite the disappointment I kept pushing myself.
{my Friends were always there offering support and encouragement(: }
I often snuggled down in bed feeling mentally and physically tired!!
My finals is less than 3 more weeks!
I shud really start flipping through my books
and start burning the Midnight Oil.....
can someone pls pinch me and tell me that I'm not dreaming???!!!
can you believe it??it's my last semester
and I'll be doing my bachelor's of degree in banking and finance in the month of JUNE!!
{time flies like an arrow.}
I can still recall my first day during orientation in MMU.I was starving and suffering from gastric pain throughout the whole orientation week!
Anyway,I just feel so fortunate,
so blessed to be in this position and not to sound cheesy,
but I am just so grateful =)
BELOW:Have a glance at My PCA0035 Computer assignment.
TOPIC : MAMMALS










P.S. BYE BYE.
LOVE Ya'll



No comments:

Post a Comment