Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let's be honest.

{RENEE-is-busy-so-here's-a-quick-post}

I've been eating A LOT of junk food lately....
"chips,chocolate + absolutely delicious gluten
&
dairy free products coming out on the market!!"
all of which I love so very much (:


if I wasn't eating it at home,I ate it almost every time I went out.
It's been excessive and I've noticed that I've gained the past little while for it.


Besides,I've still been taking food photos


but


I have to preface them by saying that I haven't really been able to keep much in my stomach. My hunger just disappeared on me.....
and when I do eat,I feel full almost instantly.
Very strange.
(0.0)
Those who always lepak with me would know me very well la.I shout hungry like every one frickin' hour.After a heavy meal I still menyalak hungry.Macam hantu lapar je.During lecture I'll be stuffing my mulut with fried rice/nasi lemak/mee,Jus name it and I have it all in my bag!hahaha.
My bag is always packed with food.No books but food.hahaha.sial.
Yesterday during muet pun almost die of starvation.half way doing the writing test then gastric>dizzy>cant concentrate.so my solution is emergency delivery.hahaha.
i asyik makan je.patutlah sudah berisi.FUGLY.
Anyway,I've been craving cupcakes all weekend!!
arghh.
Can someone buy me a cupcake with 2 inches of over-sweet frosting on top??
Puhlease =(
cupcakes are just ugly when you can't have them!


P.S. This is how I want my baby to look like.
all cute and chubby.ish geram tengok muka dia.
"cheek biting "...I almost feel like this is an addiction!!
P.S. Pls be x-tra careful of this cheek biting freako!LOL
above:fuh ada muscles siot!got biceps and chest man.
dun pray pray ya!phewit!





ladies and gentlemen,
please fasten your seatbelts cuz I am about to show you
something fascinating,
something entertaining,
and
something silly...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
V
v
V
eh dun need wear underwear oso nvm.tak boleh nampak.



wah!
guys sure drooling all over their keyboard punya.
hahaha.
BYE peeps.
peace out >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment