Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I said what??

My brain has been on over load due to the lack of being able
to type it out every day as I have been able to do in the past.
so much going on that.....
I can't even remember half the things I really wanted to post about.
Regardless,I will give you a few updates.
ya know,a little bit of the me you've all been missing oh so much ;)
I know I repeatedly talk about angels or soulmates but lets face it.
I'm just counting my blessings(:

I've learned countless times,that people
come into your life for a reason.
whatever that reason may be it's
up to you on how you learn from it.
P.S. Thanks to the wonderful people in my life
who continue to keep their heads up
when I don't have the strength to keep mine up,
I've been able to stay a float in times I didn't think I'd be able to.

above:She has given me plenty of good advice but this one just
made me smile!
She has faith in me when I don't have enough for myself
&
is always there to pick me up when I need her to!!
above: I love her.She makes my day!

There are ONE thing you should know about me....
ok so there really are WAY more than that,but just one for now (:
I am extremely loyal to those who are in my life.

* I love you completely hubbs*....


&


I absolutely love my peeps


&


certain family members.

I have their back even if they are in the wrong.
I listen when no one else will.

I am the fort knox to their secrets.

I will bend over backwards for the people I love.

I will say I'm wrong -this all by itself is saying a lot.

I will surprise them with little goodies.
I forgive quickly

&

I will do everything my power to make sure that they know I love them.

P.S. time spent laughing wid my love ones is priceless.

He had the best eyebrows I'd ever seen.
plus a gorgeous smile and a warming soul.
we instantly connected (:
I'm not going anywhere :]
Sayang,you have to have faith.
It's the only thing we have that can get us through this crazy ride!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment