Saturday, May 22, 2010

beautiful.just beautiful.

Hey Hey Heeyyy people!
Final examination....
&
that's why I've been a bit absent from the blog world.
Holy Moly,can you believe my foundation course is already over??!
woohooo~time flies but me likey (:
WOAH WOAH WOAH,even MAY is starting to fly by!
I have been very stressed this couple of weeks due to my finals
and feel like I haven't had a second to stop and breathe.
Exams are over and I deserve a good break!I do.
My last paper was yesterday and overall....
I think business statistics paper was the toughest for me.
numbers are ugly creatures!hahaha.
&
the few easiest paper was definitely english,computer application II & accounts.
The last few weeks as I attempt to dress myself,I just sit and stare at my closet.
Literally,I stare while sitting on my bed.
I have so many articles of clothing,that some of them haven't even been touched yet,
but something is just isn't right.
Something is missing.
I am in desperate need of a shopping spree!!
I need new jeans,dress shirts,perfume and most importantly,heels.
I have had this urge to spoil myself with new,beautiful heels.
Do you ever have this moment?
Where you want to completely clean out your closet and start fresh??!!
gahh.
Have a fabulous weekend,peeps!
xoxo,
RENEE (:



No comments:

Post a Comment