Wednesday, May 26, 2010

get me outta here...puhlease!argh.

My life has been based heavily on a serious of choices
made from a carefully created pool of options.
Right,we are all living lives based off of choices we've made that
put us where we're at,but most people stay away from
busying themselves with endless options & choose
between the things that are readily available.
I've never been intimidated by the world.
I like a nice challenge.
The feeling of triumph,of conquering.
So,when I was 17 the thought that I'd simply apply to a uni
and spend the next four years of my life,
in one stinking building,
working towards one silly goal,
for an inevitable end result.
It wasn't even an option on my fancy,
handwritten list of dreams "worthy" of crossing off.
Unlike some,I think if I'm given an opportunity.....
I will rise above expectations!!heck yea.
My only fear was that others free will to choose otherwise,
would be the road block between me and my idea of success.
screw mmu.screw uni life.
*gasp*... did i just say that OUT LOUD?
'oopsy daisy.'

P.S. Life is fine,fine as wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment