Thursday, May 6, 2010

it's beyond amazing =)

I have always been a bit skeptical when it comes to love.
especially fairytalistic love.
like enchanted the movie.
don't get me wrong,
I've always wanted the fairytale and in my own way I know i'll end up with one....
but I hate watching these movies because
it gives a sense of hope for something that I don't really think can be reached.


it's not like I'm skeptical because I have never been in love,
because it's quite the opposite.
I'm in love...
&
I'm head over heels madly crazy in love.... (:
I couldn't even believe me,
a girl who didn't really believe in true love,
was in that exact situation.
I had found someone who wanted to be with me,
regardless of my stubbornness and crazy antics =)
he loved me for who I was and nothing was going to change that.
no matter how hard I tried to push him away,
he wasn't going for it.
P.S. I'm a 19 year old who enjoys shopping to the full extent
and loves the girly things in life...
welcome to my side of the world!! (:
As I slowly start to accomplish things in my life I am having a feeling of satisfaction.
Nothing can even describe the way I feel right now!!
WOOHOO~

No comments:

Post a Comment