Sunday, May 23, 2010

bitter sweet.



I am losing my blog drive.
It seems this has become a recurring theme the past few months.
Maybe it's because I had a good few months of incredible posts and now that's gone?
Who knows why the real reason is but I feel as if I'm starting to repeat myself.
change,love,fear,fashion..etc how many times can you read the exact same post before it becomes monotonous?
but then.....this is my blog and it's my life.
It's what I'm going through and I want documentation of it.
I don't do journals because I hate writing on paper.
I can type so much fast than I can write a couple of paragraphs
so obviously I'm going to take the easy way out.
One day this blog will be turned into a book and it will be my journal.
For the past year and a half this blog has been my sanctuary.
My freedom to say whatever it is,I want whenever I want.
Even though I lose my drive to blog every now and then,
I know I won't ever lose the drive to document my thoughts,
because lets face it,I have plenty!!
Things are tough right now.
Probably the hardest they've ever been.
I'm struggling in ways I never knew I could
&
sometimes I feel more alone than I ever have.
I know that I could say that things couldn't get any worse
but that is a definite lie.
Things can always get worse than they are but things can always get better than they are. Sometimes you have to let go of something
in order to get something even better than what that something was (:
trust me.

so that's it for now.looove you all!
*flying smooches!*

No comments:

Post a Comment