Monday, May 31, 2010

pardon me.

doesn't it seem like the days/weeks just go quicker and quicker
as each year passes?!?
time quite literally just flies by.
Class starts next week!!argh.
&
The Worst is yet to Come----->assignments piling up with no mercy.
*sigh*
I spent my weekend doing practically nothing.
lazing around.just staring at four walls.browsing the internet.raiding the refrigerator^^
It's that time of year again where my holidays are the most meaningless.aikss.
Anyway,I have a confession....
All I want today is a doughnut!!
A big,sticky,sugary,flaky-doughnut!
&
I miss licking the all the frosting off the tops of cupcakes!
I almost always want a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast,
I almost always want to say yes to dessert,
I almost always want to live off of thick macaroni and cheese and garlic bread
and there are days when I almost look in the mirror and get angry for being so greedy!
Blahh bla blahhh.
Lately I feel like doing a few things:
Throw shit.
Scream at shit.
Write hate mail about shit.
Set shit to flames.
{Just another random shit.}
note:To let go is not to regret the past,
but to grow and live for the future.
To let go is to fear less and love more...
Remember:The time to love is short (:


No comments:

Post a Comment