Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm not going back,I'm moving forward.

This week really stinks for some reason.
I have had this really weird feeling all week and I'm not liking it.
I think I need something to get me outtta this funk.
I think I need therapy.
Retail therapy,that is.
So tomorrow,I'm hitting the mall to release the tension in me.

Just to let you know,I'm going to have a good day.
I'm professing it.



This weekend is going to be fantabular.
Because I say so.



I'm going to smile,like I've never smiled before.
Because I want to.

hey Sunday,
You made me happy.


Oi Monday,
Let's be honest,you just suck.
This pretty much sums up my feelings towards you.
Mondaynight,you got even worse.

Damn you Tuesday,
YOU REALLY SUCKED

eh Wednesday,
You better be good to me k!

But really,today is good.
The sun is shining and I'm Smiling.
Thank you.
Just Random shitt.
OHHHHH LAYYY and Happy Stinkin' Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment