Saturday, May 8, 2010

stop and rewind.

oh blog friends.
I am finding myself thinking way too much this week.
my poor head is trying to wrap itself around so much that I dont know what to do!
I have so many questions I'd love to ask
because I'd love to hear your opinions and advice
but don't feel like the world wide web is the best place to put these questions.
so many thoughts,interests,ideas.....
I've talked to a few good friends about some of the things on my mind
&
they have brought so much insight & prospective to my questions,
it's been very much appreciated and helpful!!
[I bet I'm driving a few of you crazy with mentioning this
&
not even telling you what it is I'm referring too!hah I'm sorry loves!]
and just for the record I wanted to tell you all a few things....
I love that I have made so many new friends over the past few months
and it feels like we've known each other for years (:
I love that when I wake up in the morning I have nothing do but smile
because life is really that fantastic ^^
I love that I can take a warm shower and it melts away the stress I had from that day!!
I love that my family supports me in whatever I decide to do =)
I love my friends for being there in my time of need
&
understanding where I stand in my life and accepting me for me.
I love the age I'm at and how I'm enjoying my freedom and youth.

P.S. I've finally chopped off my frickin awesome long nails aka
super long cat claws (:
I decided to chopped it ALL off cuz some were long and short.
I kept my nails for months and months okay.
kinda sad but
I can finally play the piano again,excel in AngelJam aka O2jam like last time,hold a pen properly,do house chores,play with my awesome hair{lol} and etc.hahahahahaha



much love. renee


No comments:

Post a Comment