Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jom Borak borak dgn I (:


Lately....I've been really busy with my studies cuz my exam starts on tuesday.I can't wait for my exam to finish le.Lately,I have been burning the midnight oil and making visits to the library every single day without FAIL.........haha kiasu sial.I'm exhausted hell.Plus I'm having a really bad cough due to some girl who coughs like a nobody's business without closing her damn frickin' mouth.BASKET.Not to forget those Pimples all over my forehead and the stupid ugly panda eyes.argh.But behind all this commotion,emotions,run deep as oceans explodin' tempers flarin' from within,I'm still very happy with a numerous number of things (: I wouldn't have put all those behind me if wasn't for you!Thanks for lifting me up "like a garage door",catching me thru every careless fall I made,lending me your ears and bringing me home safely every night. (: I realise ryte MALACCA semakin maju de and I'm so proud to be a malaysian.hahaha.There's tonnes of cool stuff awaits me after my stinky exam!faster lar time flies puhlease!More updates after exam lar okie???BYE.gd luck to all foundation students ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment