Monday, May 24, 2010

One Word:Lost =*(

Read whats on my mind right now:
I don't generally wake up thinking,where is my boyfriend?Who got arrested?
and I wonder if this outfit is appropriate for jail visits?
It usually goes something like,yogurt or cereal and do I feel skinny today?
Blah blah blah.
I have somehow along the last couple of months lost sight of the fact that within me,
if I trust it,there's a deep,overflowing well of SECURITY.Of safety.
There's a thing that is bigger than desiring something,
bigger than want,bigger than the little ruts and bumps.
bigger than $20 dollars,
or $100 dollars,
bigger than right.
this.second.argh!
I'm not exactly
where I WANT to be,
but I have to TRUST that each little connection,diversion and misstep
are part of the bigger plan & instead of jeering at the things I don't want,
I can looking stead at the things I do......
knowing that all that I need,all that I want & all that I have......
are already here!!
Let the universe work out the rest.
We are constantly evolving.
Sometimes..............,
I feel like if we saw the bigger picture,
we would feel okay being all the things we want and love right now.
*sigh*

P.S. Today,I'm going to FINISH what I START!
"Life is sort of like riding a bike,
if you're always looking at the ground you're bound to fall".
Sometimes,there are MOMENTS,where I'm just afraid of falling.
*sigh*
note:Men are respectable only as they respect others.
&
“There are two sorts of affection:
the love of a woman you respect,and the love for the woman you love”!

No comments:

Post a Comment