Tuesday, October 20, 2009

17.10.2009

[17.10.09]
Last Saturday~On Deepavali.
Sharon called my cell phone&asked me out for a movie.
She drove us to DP,bought movie tickets and we watched,
"cloudy with a chance of Meat Balls"
P/S:Please empty your stomachs before this movie okay.
Nobody wants anybody to barf during the movie.haha
After the movie rite,I felt as if my stomach was overloaded with food.
LOL
This movie is actually about a scientist who tries to solve world hunger
only to see things go awry as FOOD falls from the sky in abundance.



_________________________________
Before the movies and even before Sharon called me,
my Mum brought us to a few of her friends houses for makan.
since I love spicy food so much,it wasn't a problem for me
to go to a few houses to makan the kari,dhal,rendang&sambal
for a couple of times.
[it was like a golden opportunity for me to dig into the thick spicy gravy]
"drooling face"
"Did you know the indians,cooks the Best curry in the entire world??
Duh....
After all the spicy food and carbonated drinks,
I looked as if i was 3 months pregnant.hahaha
"a bloated belly hidden under a huggable T-shirt"
LOL
The Pictures are in random order:
"plz bare with it"
Below are pictures at my indian cleaner's house.
She has been working at my house for more than 12 years.


The food tasted as Good as it looks.
She is a great cook iTellYou.
Dig In


My mum so ganas.
Take the food until must berdiri.LOL






eating small portion of food so that my stomach
would have some empty spaces for more food
at different houses.smart eh??

edited.

they were having some serious women talk here.

Mum driving us to another house for makan.


NAH =P!!Have a piece of Me!
____________________________________
Below are some random pictures taken at DP:




Jenny was acting cute.
oi!!it's So not even cute tho!!muahaha




Jenny stop smirking your face!!
tak comel pun!!hahahaha


Sharon was molesting a pure virgin boobs.
LOL


Kaki lepak.
Their legs are made for lepaking!!




Jenny looks khayal in every picture.
She took a few ecstasy pill before hangout with us.
muahahahaha!!

Eh but now she looks ok de.
No more khayal macam pompuan sial.
hahahaha


wtf??!!!she was caught berkhayalING again??!!
and now,It's in the PUBLIC!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
After all the khayalING,
She became super hyperactive.
[we released her into the field so that she could run wild]
She was wild
BUT
*
*
*
*
*
*
v
hey,we were even wilder
RAWR!!!
P/S:This thursday and friday no class.
Woo hoo~
Can sleep until 1p.m.
muahaha
BYEBYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment