Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally...

I can have some REST.
Lately,I've been sleeping 3-4 hours only.
Exam is not CooL at all iTELLyou.
Due to tat...
I have panda eyes,
My forehead is covered with pimples,
I'm losing my hair,
I'm very hot temper,
I'm moody,
&
unfriendly.
-------------------------------------------
Dear MMU students,
Did anyone of u felt HOT inside the Exam Hall?
Many of you would answer,
"its freezing cold inside there".
so guess wat?
I'm sweating all over my forehead,palms&Feet.
wtf
so stress iTellYou
&
Normally,I eat like a wolf.
But lately,I lost all my appetite.
and again it's due to EXAMINATION!
-------------------------------------------
Overall,the Exam Paper was not too Bad lar.
boleh tahan lar.
Trimester 2 is starting very soon.
sien lo.
BTW
I really need this ONE week trimester break so badly.
I used to be one Happy person when HE is around.
but not anymore.
since he is somewhere far far away,
wat keeps ME HappY&Sane is
FOOD and MUSIC.
It has already been More than one week since he left.
I called him a few days ago
but the call lasted for only 30seconds
cuz my credit balance was Rm2.
&
the 30seconds period cost me Rm1.30.
wtf so $$ rite??
try imagining that....
talking for only 5minutes would cost me RM13!
haiz..
Sien la some more he doesn't have any internet connection yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment