Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Listen To Me O.o

After many beauty sleeps&chilling out,
I'm back on track.
This post will be a lil long so bare with it k.
recently,Mum bought me a meter long of sugar cane from
the sugar cane seller.I pleaded her to do so.
I was desperate k.I wanted to bite something Hard.
"eh dun think dirty k"
p/s:Thanks for being there for me lately.
I'm Sorry for not noticing you.
I'm starting to like you alot.
You make me sing,dance&shake all day.
YOU ROCK MY WORLD babeh!!
"hey,I was talking bout my Ipod.
Who the hell u thought i was mentioning about??"
LOL
-----------------------------------
*Once a pervert are always a pervert.Nothing change them.
SLMC recently told me,someone told her hubby that he shud
appreciate her cuz she's tat kinda girl who passes ur life once.
At tat time,we both knew tat person has totally changed.
However,I was wrong.
Why does tat person say such things to other ppl
when tat person doesn't even do it??
_________________________________
anyway,Life can't get any better than
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
chocolate cheese cake
#1
#2
I couldn't finish the cake.
So,I brought back Home,this much.
*
*
*
V
I did't wanted to be so KIASU
but it's a lil wasteful to throw this much of cake rite??



Later,The monsters came&joined me.
Yes,they camwhored.
Thong was trying Damn Hard to pose like that male model behind him.
"muahahaha tak jadi la dey!!"

wat the hell are u looking at Thong??!
He's probably looking at a bunch of lala girls walking by.
sucker"
--------------------------------------------------------
Then came Night.
Dad planned of having steamboat
as to celebrate the last day of the
MOON CAKE FESTIVAL.
.:3rd of October:.
My sister invited 6 frendz to buat kecoh.
Of course,it was the rite TIME for me to
menunjukkan my cooking skills to everybody.
SWT
T______T


I cooked wan okay.
Beri some tepukan lar....
"claps"hahaha


OK BACK OFF people!!
I wan to demostrate my knife hand skills.
WACHAAA!!!

power le??muahaha


yeah skrg boleh makan.

&

Mum prepared this
*
*
*
*
V




one BIG Thumbs UP for You,MAMA!!
=)

The uninvited guest.
They're Hooligans iTellYou.
myself=)

ROUND TWO!!
I told You the Food was Good.

-------------------------------------------------
Later that night,
We played lantern.
Wat's lantern festival without playing lanterns rite??
PengPeng hanging the lanterns at Mum's pasu bunga.


One word to describe it,
Beautiful
"picca taken without flash"

Closer view
"with flash"


lanterns Unite
Plz take note:
did u guys notice tat we use my brother toy sword,
mum's rotan,Dad's Wooden Back Scratcher
&
Dad's plastic pipe as handles to hold the lanterns??
hahahahaha.we're such imaginative people.

they sedang kecoh menyalakan lilin.
They almost set the house on fire.
haha

Thong was the Man for the Night.
LoL


who are these yellow-faced freaks??
Yay ME!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before we started the "group nite walk thingy",
we must have a to-do list first.
lantern??check!!candle+lights??check!!

myself??check!!

craziee group members??check!!
&

Officially,the walkathon parade begins!!
the lala crew

he is doing the James Bond walk.


A lil baby running for his life when he saw us from a distance.

Two Final shots to end the day.
"I SWEAR"
*
*
*
*
*
haleluya
v
v
v
V
we surrender oursleves to You,God.
11p.m.



p/s:we are such Dangerous People.Stay away from us!!

*HAVE A NICE DAY FELLAS*

No comments:

Post a Comment