Friday, October 9, 2009

Check ur Mail Box Sherman...

in about 9 to 12 days time from now.
I sent you something(:
I'm not going to tell you what it is.
Let it be a suprise okay?=)
Doncha juz love suprises sweet niblets?
I got a shocked when the lady told me that
you'll receive ur package in juz a few days time.
&
You said it would reach u in 3 months time.
LOL
simply talk
It looks like you'll receive the package
way,way earlier before your special day.
Nvm la.
Juz let me be the first to wish you lo(:
_________________________________
Sherman!!
I'm a Big Girl de cuz
I'm no longer afraid of the dentist anymore(:
Today,I went to the dentist all by myself.
No mummy.No daddy.Juz Me alone.
I did teeth scaling.
Damn I just felt so good after doing it.
&...guess wat??
Juz right after my teeth was being scaled clean,
I went to JJ and bought A Corn Dog!!
I'm such a nautti gal
*my teeth was all dirty again=)*hahaha
If sherman was here,
He would fight for my cheese sausage.
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
______________________________
Lately,
I have problems sleeping at night.
i would turned myself right&left,up&down.
I would take a glance through every angle in my room.
I would hide myself under the pink blanket.
I would stare at the slow moving fan above me.
I would squint my eyes to see what's around me in the dark.
I used to sleep tight&easily when he was around.
He would talk,sing&tell me bedtime stories.
Haiz....things have changed now.
But,
I have found a solution to my problem.
& That is...
Listening to My Ipod.
Not just any music will do the job.
&
Its a must for me to listen to,:
  • All the way down by Ryan Cabrera
  • Menghitung Hari by Kris Dayanti
  • All I hv to give by Backstreet Boys
  • Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo
  • Meteor Rain by F4
  • First Love by Utada Hikaru
  • Pretty Baby by Vanessa Carlton
  • Home by Chris Daughtry
before i go to BED.zzzZZZ
p/s: somethings are juz meant to be right where It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment