Sunday, October 18, 2009

Suck my toe XD

[19.10.09]
We went to TZU-CHI.
My First time going there."jakun as usual"
I seriously didn't even know that
there was a cafe existed inside Tzu-Chi
"So malu hor.I stay so near also dunno.haha"
Sharon told me about the place wan cause she often hangout there.
Since my sister want to study for her coming SPM
which is next month,
so I drove them there including myself la of course.
LOL
But if you want to hangout there rite,
IT'S A MUST to Order a Drink.swt
If you don't order a drink rite,
you will get some "scolding" in the face
by the Tzu-chi volunteer.Wtf??!!!
I saw the drink menu and nothing seems nice.
&
The lady asked me what I want to drink la,
So i said COKE.haha.malunya.
They don't serve coke there.
they only serve various kind of weird tea & coffee beans.
I Ended up with a cup of hot chocolate.
"Taste like milo and so darn bitter"
Haiz waste my $$$
We hangout there for quite some time until i so hungry.
Thank God,Ngow came and save the day.
He drove Sharon&I to makan but the food there so mahal.
[again we kena cheated our money...haizzz]
Sharon studied biology,My sister was learning addmaths from
a guy who thinks he is damn geng,& myself??
Online la of course.My exam finish study wat some more la.
LOL
This is the cafe I'm talking about lar =)

My darling.So cute hor...


Caught red handed.

She was Sneaking in a box of secret recipes cake.
If u kena tangkap rite,You will kena tiau very teruk wan k!
bahaya man this place.haha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the guy la who claims that he is an addmaths expert.
Konon la.Juz because he gets A everytime.haha
so so sorry Thong.I just love talking bad about you.
*

*

*

V

So serious hor his face...Keep giving lecture to my sister
hahaha
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
My sister pula,listen to his lecture until headache.

On the other hand,
Sharon releases her tension by facebooking
and stalking hawt bitches.

Last year,near SPM i also like them.
Very serious!!Very determined!!
NO PLAY PLAY.haha

I pula main game.Pet society i guess.
Not sure what i playing also.
Facebook game damn sohai.keep lack!!
i Keep de load game but cannot play wan.



Sharon playing hide and seek with the camera.


Love Birds



Haiyo she look so cute here.


Cambitching by myself.
__________________
18PL
Later,I went to " my baby's" house.
Than we make love.Muahahaha!!
Wtf?!!We were both betraying our boyfrend's.
Sorry sherman "evil smiles".
Ngow don't kill me for R@@ing your wife.
LOL
I love Sharon's room.So cosy!!Not like my room.So lame=(
My mum spoilt our "moment" together.hahaha
mY mum called and asked "eh,so late de don't want to come home ar??!!"
Swt=.="
P/S:We are not lesbians okay!!haha


Sharon's naked that is why she's hiding under the blanket.
hahaha...JkJk



Now My turn pula to get nakey nakey.
T_______T
hahahahaha

OMG we look so lesbianish

P/S:Remember Babe that you are very special.
No one can play your role better than You=)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment