Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rewind Time<<

To make a long story short,
I really miss those days.
those were the days.
i've never gotten over them.
&
i never will want to throw those days away.
I look back and I smile to myself
cos every bit of what i did those days,
equals to a story.
I miss doing loads of things with Him.
*sitting n chatting inside the hot stuffy car,
smsing n talking on the hp like theres no tomorrow,
hanging out during weekends,playing with kids stuff,
crapping about in public,
juz screaming and running around in shopping malls.
=)
labels:so much of my quickie.super duper long post from my heart.
~I miss those days where you would fetch me in your bike after school.
[i wil be screaming all the way cos my butt hurts so badly on that silly metal seat.LOL]
~I miss those days where You hide yourself in the Balcony away from my sister
[Damn,it was raining cats&dogs back then]
~I miss those days when You and I simply walked into a boutique,tried on a couple of clothes
and walked out empty handed but we were proud of ourselves(:haha
~I miss those days where you took a handful of gummy bears&beef gelatin from the snacks counter at JJ just for me.
~I miss You driving me around Malacca Town with your dad's car.
~I miss those times where we fought over the silliest things.
~I miss those days where you foot the bill after every meal(:
~I miss those days where you would sing and dance all day long.
wow i miss those days:(
Oh how I miss those days!!


peace y'all.
lovess.














No comments:

Post a Comment