Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27.10.2009[Tuesday]

My day started off quite hectic i shud say.
I had a class at 8a.m. and I missed it!!=)
Cause I woke up at 8.30a.m."my stupid alarm didn't ring!!"
"i woke up in time for my 9 o'clock class was all thanks to my mum for waking me up!!"
Today's class was
super.duper.hyper.
boring especially
Economics.[the lecturer nvr stops yakking]
As soon as the clock strikes 2p.m.,
WE move our asses to Ixora Apartment for our
human development video presentation.
pictures are uploaded in random order:
A herd of cows walking to Ixora.LOL
=0
pls get ready to meet our one and only male actor in our group
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
V
V
tada!!!
Lee Guo Chen!!!
sibeh pan ke ai



[NO COMMENTS LA about this picture.hahaha]
Now,
I present to you
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
our Malaysia's Next Top Model!!!
hahahaha
all so chio le??

The black sheep of the group.





p.s:Pls observe this picture carefully.
I was peeing in the pool=)
muahahaha.
JkJk

Elyn Syok Sendiri sitting down at the bench.
Guo Chen pula looking at leng lui swimming.
Siew Tin was talking to Mei Hsien but
Mei Hsien pula not paying attention to her.
LOL



Elyn so sexy hor??
eh she got bf de,so,you guys cannot have her hp no. ok!!

Vinitha look so fierce.haha


Mei Hsien left her pacifier at home.
so she bite her nails...LOL

i forgot to mention that,
Sum Choy Lil is a F1 driver.
She drives her Kancil damn fast boi.
dun play play


Future Photographer[Nigel Barker]


A centipede in the pool.
how gross is that??!!!













These SEXY legs belongs to
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
me la of course


while these 3 pairs of hot legs belongs to
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
The 3 of us lar!!
"of course those pretty pair of legs belongs to uS lar"
haiyo"tak malu"
&
%
$
#
@
&
%
=)
+
%
$
@
The funniest picture of the day.
=)
i was holding my penis.LOL
Mei Hsien and Sum was laughing at me
very funny meh???=(
*
*
V
anyways,
This picture is even funnier.
Sum mouth dunno why open so big.
But my mouth was open even wider.haha
Mei Hsien pula raise her hand
as if manchester united just score a goal.
LOL
*
*
*
V


p.s:I love working with 'em as a group.

SIGNING OFF NOW.Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment