Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A continuous post...

note:Most of the pictures are already uploaded in facebook
=)
tomoro we will be rehearsing again.
I'm looking forward to it cause
I know it's gonna be loads of
fun,laughter and never ending craziness.

I love this picture.So pretty=)


Mei Hsien[circled in red]was busy searching for Gold in the pool.
LOL


Sum very adorable le




I sit so damn "chou lor"[rough].
Eeee....I look so tomboy here.
I actually very very ladylike wan okay!!
"cough cough...choke"


eeeee.......he look so gay here.
Actually we force him to pose like that wan.Hahahaha


We are such great poser.Women Power!!LOL

P.S:I'm going Sunway Lagoon next saturday with a bunch of friends.

I'm going to Meet up with Sharon which is going to add more fun

to this particular trip.Looking forward to it.YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment