Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Inspiration...

would be My Sister.
i idolize her

In my life there have been many people
and things that have been huge influences on me.
In my eyes she is special and talented.
I can't imagine what I ever did to deserve
such a wonderful sister like her.
She isn't superhuman,
but she is real and she is definitely fun to be around.
Rachel Tan is her name.
She's 25 this year.
She graduated at the age of 21
&
her first job was in China.
She's currently in Melbourne,Australia.
She has been there for about 3 years.
She's working as a Logistic Co-ordinator
for a company called Dr.Lewinn's.
Due to the age gap of 7 years,
we rarely communicate&share thoughts
when we were growing up.
However,we are still very close to each other.
She calls home very often
&
she loves sending us cards&gifts.
Damn we just Love Her so much.
She will coming back home next year for CNY.
I would like to wish her
"All the best in her career,relationship&finance"
Love you
(:
A few pictures of Her that I found in my Com:




she's juz drop dead,gorgeous
isn't she??
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment