Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Lil' Update

okay,short updates of what's happening lately.
First and foremost,Happy Deepavali.
Semester 2 had already begun.
This whole week was quite a relaxing week i shud say.
Most of my class were cancelled=)
Lecture and tutorial classes begins next week.
This whole week was all about the introduction of our subjects,
the lecturers yakked about their personal details and some ice breaking.
Our assignment for this semester is a lil' different&more challenging i shud say compared to the first semester.We need to prepare a video of wat ever that relates to Human Development context.The lecturer showed us some examples of really interesting videos that her past students had prepared.really damn Funny tho.I suddenly felt that morning classes are way better than night classes cause night classes are usually damn freaking exhausted and by the time we reached home also 10.30p.m de.MMU is quite empty lar for these few weeks cause the degree students is on semester break.I'm so glad Sharon came back.Yesterday,I went to her house and as usual we talked,yakked,laughed&gossip non stop.I just love her so much.She gave me so many useful advice and she's like my mummy!!HAHA.We're planning of going to Water World after her examination and maybe Genting end of this year=)I did make a plan of driving some friends to Water World but maybe after our midterm la.I just went for my dental appointment yesterday and my braces is pink.The doctor says I'm in the mood for deepavali.Swt!!Since I was in town,I drove to DP and hangout for quite some time there.
Tonite,my family and I will be going to Tiara Resort for Sky birthday party and tomoro night,we'll be going for an open house for deepavali somewhere in town.Later this afternoon,we'll be visiting some of my mother's friends house and Maybe later,I'll hangout with my girlie sweetie pie somewhere somehow.LOL.Last wednesday if i'm not mistaken,PM04 had a group photo session.haha so kecoh man.We kept walking around MMU to find a suitable place&environment.Finally,we ended up at the pathway of our uni library and got some scolding from the guard cause we were making so much noise.Biasaalah,our group memang kecoh giler.Some of us sat and some stood.Everybody went posing freestyle.haha.....I've checked my results and thank goodness all passed!!Amen=)LOL
*check out all the peeps in PM03&PM04*
LOL
signing off now.bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment