Thursday, November 19, 2009

Are you ready for some action??


*Screams!!!*ahhhhh!!!

Our Human Development Video Presentation is officially OVER!!

Now,I can take a deep breath,just seat back and relax

&

watch the other groups do their stuff......=)

P.S. it's ain't easy to produce a video.

It takes me days just to edit this damn video


&

Not to forget the acting scenes that takes weeks to complete

*sigh*

my fellow group members and I was so unfortunate

bcuz we're the First Group to present our video*dammit*

Throughout the day[before the presentation],

I had itchy fingers & sweaty palms

Bcuz I was effin nervous to present our the video.

As I promised to Sherman,
I'll upload this video as soon as I finished the presentation.

However,to upload this video on blogger/fb/youtube it takes about 5 hours.

*Due to insufficient time & hectic schedule,

I'll upload the video when I'm free okay?

Be patient darl...

or

I'll play it & let you see when you come home okie?

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment