Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well hello there.

I'm not here today!
No really.
I am just behind today.
It's such a typical Thursday blah day,yanno?
But let me tell you....best weekend ever(:
We chose "A Christmas Carol" over 2012.
(what happened was Ah Ti had already watched 2012,lol)
I can finally talk about the movie.woohoo!!
I most definitely enjoyed the movie(:
Some parts were really quite scary but overall the movie was great.
I love the sound effect & the motion graphic Design<3
The whole movie looks so REAL.
picture below:His name is Ebenezer Scrooge.
Note:This man has alot of blackheads on his nose.
LOL
Random:

Jeremy:Wei,open ur bluetooth!!I wan send you something.
Mei Hsien:huh?oh ok.*we're crowding around to see{kepo}*
ME&others:Mei Hsien what is he sending??
Mei Hsien:Dunno.
{sending........}
*open file*
&
saw this picture
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
*dammit!!*
Studying economics in the library until can sleep,LOL.
I Blame the Comfortable Sofa.hahaha
Due to hectic schedule
&
lack of sleep,
this is what actually happens.
This week is busy busy busy.
I have some exciting plans going on that I'll be sharing with you soon...
but not now...

btw,

I left out some pictures.
but don't worry.here it is.LOL
GG,Sorry for ruining your dignity.haha.

GG,have i ever mention to you that I love editing pictures?
*giggles*



Last but not least,
Here is the Girl who has been a bad blogger today,
I have too much running through my head right now
to make much of a cohesive post*
but.....
I wanted to point you in the direction of something wonderful.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
ice-cream!!

Am i way too big for free happy meal Toys?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
XOXO,
I wish my life was a movie
&
I would want it to be an epic,fantasy adventure!
C'mon peeps,fess up....
do you have any online addictions?
{other then blogging,of course}
I love me some Bejeweled<3
Anyway,have a wonderful,relaxing weekend,everyone.
Toodles~
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment