Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lovely Lil Things*

The weather promises to be quite cold so
I'll enjoy snuggling up under a cozy blanket,
putting my feet into the fuzzy,feel-good slippers
&
watching a good movie.
Dinner with family,delicious food and drinks will also be included.
*DANG!!*
Midterms are just around the corner!
That means heavy migraines,puffy eyes,backaches,study groups,
late nights at the library,gulping down a cup of coffee every nite
&
blisters on the buttocks due to hours of sitting on the plastic chair.
T______T
Thanks to skype,
we have been able to make free calls
&
see each other via webcam.
Making international calls is super darn expensive *seriously*
I felt so much better and...
overwhelmed by how awesome it was to hear him sing.
He is the man with music that touches my soul.
who struck me in awe...
who melt my heart....
who sang his heart for me.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
He got lots to think about....
i know he is strong,
to endure every single pain.
he is tearing & groaning in misery
but he is strong,i believe.
he pulled thru.
and yeah...
darl,stay strong.come on.
u are strong.
i know it.you know it too.
Hope you have a wonderful,happy weekend,darl!
Enjoy the weather.*If you can*
Or... enjoy a good cup of hot chocolate,
get cozy in your favorite sofa and wrap up in a wooly blanket.
He snatches the first kiss,
pleads for the second,
demands the third,
takes the fourth,
accepts the fifth and endures all the rest.












I'm THINKING of you.
yaa...
I'm thinking of you most of the time.
P.S. I feel so very weak *physically*
Like sheer exhaustion.
I need Him so desperately to help me get through today.
*All I need is a Warm&Cosy Hug*
Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words *it's true*
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment