Thursday, November 12, 2009

hey,let's do the limbo rock...

MMU DJ Club

had a Roadshow in MMU Melaka last Tuesday.

While my friends and I was on our way to class,

my attention was caught by a Deejay

who spoke passionately on a microphone.

&

on that very moment also,a guy was stretching his muscles,

preparing himself for a challenge.

& guess what the challenge was??.....

LIMBO ROCK.

At the beginning,

we were juz watching the guy doing the limbo rock.

Soon after,

the Deejay was looking for a challenger to compete with that guy.

So,I volunteer myself..."daredevil"

=)

This Video was recorded by Sum*Recorded until halfway only.

P/S:To be able to watch this video,

you need to turn ur head 90 degrees to the right,

Sry for the inconvenience.LOL

P/S:My back hurts after the all the bending.

"No stretching sure painful lar"

I didn't knew that I could bend that much.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment