Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My heart got punctured.

D-A-M-N!!
I feel like I'm falling apart this week.
On top of the ligament pain and exhaustion,I am SO emotional!
Will you allow the pain you are hiding to keep on festering,
or will you strive to find a way to face the issue head on
&
begin a process of healing??!
OK, someone smack me!!I'm really frustrated.
I took a different path and here I am,trying to stay sane.
"How could 'a person' lie and do those things to us,
when they know it's wrong?!
The worst thing is 'they' pretend to be effin innocent
and
as if ntg had happened.
WTF
P.S:I want you all to have a good week...
I'm here,getting caught up,slowly but surely!
Sorry for the odd post....=(
I'm feeling a little out of it and frankly,overwhelmed,
but in a good way!!
I just need some time.
I will hustle,rock it like a badass,take charge,toss my hair
&
drink beer out of a straw because that's how I roll....
I will be happy=)
*Lagoon here I come.bikini wax,ANYONE??

No comments:

Post a Comment