Monday, November 30, 2009

This weekend flew by.

I was comfortable around someone until....
Gah.Forget about it lar.
But let's face it.I've been taken for granted.
*
I let my imagination run...
I splayed my body across the cold damp ground
as I let the sun shine on my face.
I teetered as I tried to balance on the edge of the wooden bridge.
I laughed aloud at the thought of someone coming up the trail
&
finding me in all my childish glory.
I was ridiculous.
And I felt free
*
I'm holding back,NO MORE.




btw,



crazy,unplanned weekends are the best,aren't they?!
I can post about what I'm feeling these days.
Read it.Don't read it.Follow.Don't follow.
Take what you want from it all.
This is me.
I'm way behind on posts.
I have lots coming my way.
Promise.

P.S. My life isn't perfect...nor do i want it to be.
Dear darlings,
Thank you for making me smile all weekend.

&

Dear mmu Lecturers,
Please cancel lecture class more often wudju.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment