Friday, November 6, 2009

Hey Peanut butter&Jelly Sandwich....

Finally,you're Eighteen!!
The day that you've been waiting so long for has finally arrived.
Woohoo!!=)
plz take note:This is a special B'day post and
it's going to be a long one in order to show
my appreciation towards him.
& again....
♥♥♥happy birthday darling♥.♥.♥.
_________________________________
Anyway,I wish you all the best in your future undertakings!!
You once told me,how badly you wanted to be a sportsman
&
be able to play tennis in front of thousands of audience.
But you realized,It was something that you can only dream of.
You knew you needed a good career for a bright future.
You even told me....
how much you wanted to follow your father's footsteps
&
how much you love the smell of the hospital...eewww=.=
& guess wat...??
Those teeny weeny voices are stil running around in my ears
till TODAY=)

I know you'll make it!♥
_____________________________

2 weeks before you left M'sia,
I've already celebrated your birthday
cuz I know I will not hv the chance to do so on ur actual b'day,
that is Today=)
After strolling down at the pictures below,
many of you guys will think it's such a lousy celebration with
NO CANDLE LIGHT DINNER at expensive restaurant,
NO BIG,well-decorated CAKE,
NO HUGE CARD which is about a size of a 3 year old child
&
NO presents wrapped in cute boxes with red ribbon.
We strongly believe that It's the thought that counts=)
We cycled to the nearest playground,
all sweaty and smelly
&
we still had FUN.
*the smile on his face is all that matters to me=)







_______________________________
This CAKE is specially made of you=)
I wish you could taste it but sadly,
you can only see it=(
haizzzzzzzzzz
I miss you alot.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Sherman Tay Puo Hao,
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Anyway,
I know I could Never afford to give you anything Expensive
$$$$$$
&
you said,the parcel i sent to you had not yet been received
SO...
I decided to cook your favourite food.
Cereal prawns!
*too bad you could only see it*
Nah!!Your 18th Birthday present!!
A drooling picture of cereal prawns=)
LOL
*
*
*
*
v

I know how badly you MISS HOME,
SO HERE'S A PICTURE OF IT!!
i purposely drive through your house to take a pic of it.

A place callED HOME.
____________________________________
Throughout the years we've been together,
I have watched you grow.
It seems like It was juz yesterday when I first saw you.
Time Flies

* Error in the year *
This picture was actually taken in the year 2004.
HE WAS 13,back then.

&
this picture was taken last year.
HE WAS IN HIS FORM 5.
=)

hey dear,I juz want you to be strong.
Hang in there.
I know how hard life is over there.
I always believe in you
&
I believe if you put your heart in it,
You will succeed.You always do.
Remember how badly you wanted to be the olahragawan of the year??
You never gave up.You practise and practise
&
Finally,you won=)
*
*
*
*
v


I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself=)


You want to know
what is your best Feature??
YOUR EYES.i'm mesmerized by it=)
your eyes& eyebrows are 80% similar to will smith
so small yet so cute.
hahaha


P/S:The following pictures below was grabbed from his facebook
russian state medical university




31 october 2009.
He and his seniors celebrated Halloween!
i believe it is his first time celebrating halloween.
He was supposed to be michael jordan.
LOL



Creepy huh?


He loves dancing.
He shakes and dances in front of me all the time.
hahaha





I supposed he felt asleep during the party.
Poor thing



Last but not least,
Happy birthday again my love,
Here's to all the years we've shared together
All the fun we've had
It's such a blessing
Such a joy in my life
May the good Lord bless you
&
may all your dreams come true!
Amen
LOVE,


















P/S:Regarding the question many people asked me throughout the years,
How long do you think you and him will last?
My answer would be:
I don't care how long we will last.
Even if we can't make it till next year,
I just know that I wanna enjoy every single moment with HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment