Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pussy.............*cat*

Walk with Me,Make a Wonder.
<3
Keep moving forward,but can't close the gaps,
keep retreating but can't keep the memories out.
Gah.
P.S. Thank you for reading this.
Confession:
I HATE scary movies.
I just do not enjoy being scared.
This blog is not anonymous.
You know my name,
you probably have a good idea of where I live,
You know my face.
I didn't start blogging with that action plan...it just happened.
I'm actually a pretty private person
&
having this blog be my honesty outlet has been much needed.
So YAY weekend!
The plans:
not much.Suicide?maybe.
but before that,I need lots of rest and relaxation.
I stood & glared down at the busy street from the top of a building.
I asked myself,
"would my legs hit the hard ground first or would my head smashed before my legs?"
I'm still trying to figure it out.
Fine.I'm going to sleep and
will hopefully wake up like a new woman.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment