Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stop.Look.Listen.

Okay.I am officially frustrated.
I have held my tongue long enough,
but now,
I am unleashing my anger on bloggy land.
It's always so sudden when you hear gossips about yourself.
It drives me nuts.
Go ahead,hate me.Hate me for all you want=(
Random:From my point of view,
it's freaking awkward to greet someone whom we are not intimate wid.
I find it effin bitchy when someone tries to act over friendly *very rare cases*
I tend not to greet people that i'm not really close wid
just because I'm bashful,self-conscious and afraid to start a conversation.
A simple Hi its enough to kill.
The truth is I'm used to being alone,
and I don't mind being alone even without a friend.
And...
having to start a conversation or putting on a smile is super difficult for me.
I'm not rude
&
I'm definitely not trying to be some kind of proud blardy bitch.
I'm just not born to socialize with people.
Sorry ya...
Don't hate me for that.
anyway,I always thought being quiet is a good thing.
However,I was wrong *sigh*
And when someone becomes friendly to a person,
that person calls that friendly person a blardy annoying asshole.
For Example:When you bath quickly,people will automatically say we "mandi kerbau"
but when we bath longer,people will say "oi,you washing the stoopid toilet ezit??!!"
Rumours and gossips are everywhere.
i'm Sick of it *seriously*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately,things are not going his way.
He lost his Hp and his ATM card.
wtf rite??
Life must be effin meaningless for him rite now.
POOR THING*
darl,I know how it feels when you lost your hp.
I also lost my W810i hp before.I was damn sad and emo.
I cursed that stupid b*stard hp stealer to rott in hell.
Hey sher,keep the faith,stay strong and determined.
It's not the right time to give up now okay?
=)
*may the good lord bless you*

No comments:

Post a Comment